On Thursday, I was thankful for 8 little kiddies who slept through the night. . .K went to Portland and left her kids with us for a night. . .I remember the last time we had them, the sleeping part (the important part) didn't go that well. But this time I had a well-orchestrated sleeping arrangement that seemed to do the trick! I was doing my best to stay on top of my game, so that we would survive the morning rush and still get Kayte and Ava to school at 8 so they could dress for their play. That meant school clothes laid out, lunches made (oh yes I did!), and breakfast at the ready. 7:38 am on Friday, I couldn't believe it! We were good to go.
It is getting a little easier. . .although I'm gonna be mighty grateful when all of K's kids finally make it out of diapers. I'm just sayin'.

No comments:
Post a Comment