Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Keep it on the downlow.


Today, I'm thankful for my little iTouch with which I could spend hours listening to Pandora-ian Christmas tunes, if I were so inclined. But I'm not saying I am, I just could. You know, like the day after Thanksgiving and so forth.
And if I were to listen, like a day or two earlier than that, I would definitely start with Mannheim Steamroller (Holiday) cause it plays all the great Christmas-y tunes, without actually singing them, so I wouldn't feel so guilty.
That's only if I had something to feel guilty about, of course. Which I'm not saying I do.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

kelly said...

Oh you better not!! Are you the one sneaking Christmas songs to Jack?

Paula said...

Nooo. I can't help it if the kid has Christmas in his soul.

Jan said...

He gets his tunes from school,yep, the high school kids are practicing "We wish you a Merry Christmas" every morning and we love it!! And kids with Christmas in their soul just can't help humming along...