Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Ahh. . .vacation!

I am loving vacation! And the kids are so glad to be home! Monday, the snow was still sticking around, and the boys set to work building a snowman. Ben went out without a coat or mittens, so he was back inside in 5 minutes flat. He decided the best place to watch Will was from the cozy side of the living room window.



Ta da! He really did this himself. I had to help lift the balls of snow on top of each other but that was it!
(And may I mention, there is an unproportionate amount of yellow snow in my yard. Seriously. I look at the neighbors' yard, and it is all snowy white, but mine? Eww. There should be a city ordinance against that kind of thing.)



How do you like this scene? Little kindergarten reader! So cool.
The kids were pairing up into two all day. And it was never the same two! I'll tell ya, there is a definite advantage to even numbers. I always suspected it (middle of 3) and now I know it's true. I just love having all this downtime!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: