Well, Kayte did it and she did awesome! I was really nervous for her, and she was visibly nervous right before her part. But then she came out all confident and played beautifully! The crowd even gave her her own round of applause at the end of the play (which starts the waterworks just thinking about it.)
So. proud.

See that face. . .she is finally starting to get embarrassed when I get out my camera. Ahh. . .I've been waiting for that.
See that face. . .she is finally starting to get embarrassed when I get out my camera. Ahh. . .I've been waiting for that.
The whole crew.
Oh yes. I forgot to mention she had to be a boy for the play. That was nearly a deal-breaker, but she pulled through (and looked great :).

1 comment:
Ack--made me cry. I can't believe I missed it.
Post a Comment