Friday, January 7, 2011

Oops!

Ok. . .after I sat down to catch up on all my Christmas posts, I realized that there were big holes in my days. . .in all the bustle I managed to leave behind my camera or just plain forget to start snapping. So I'm in the process of harrassing all my various family members to send me their pics :) Meanwhile, I've made little bookmarks in my posts so that I won't get everything out of order. So! It is going to be yet another long little bit before I get those up and running. Because. . .we are packing up and headed out of town! It is a bit of a dream vacation (for me anyway). We are bound for Montana for a whole week of skiing! I. can't. wait! I'm in the process of packing up skis and counting mittens! I have big dreams of my kids being die-hard skiiers and someday I expect one might race right by me (that would be a champagne day.) . . .So low pressure, of course :)
Anyway. . .bonjour! I might take some time to post pics, or I might just not. . . .Did I mention I'm super-excited!!!!

No comments: