"...Thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever." Psalm 23:5-6
Wednesday, January 5, 2011
Counting our blessings :)
Some of the photos that would've been lost:
And just for fun, one photo that I was actually a little excited was among the ones that we would never ever ever ever see again:
That last one made me giggle just a bit...you should point out how pregnant you were, right? More pics of two year old Kayte please--I see so much Jemma!
2 comments:
That last one made me giggle just a bit...you should point out how pregnant you were, right? More pics of two year old Kayte please--I see so much Jemma!
looks like the kids were really enjoying that baseball game!
and what a relief that I am not the only pregnant person who swells ever so slightly : )
Post a Comment