Couple o' things. After much deliberation, and constant harrassment (Ed Driskill), I've decided to go public. Just for a bit. Put my toe in the water. . .see if I like it. My blog is now approaching it's 3rd birthday (isn't that fantastic?) And originally it was public (for a whole 3 months) . . . . but then I got spooked and went into hiding. I just don't really like knowing that who-knows-who from who-knows-where is reading about my daily life and my cute little kids. Plus, I like to brag about my kids and my husband, talk about myself, and air my opinions, and I don't like to be careful what I say on here. Because it is my little diary that I will keep forever and ever and someday show my grandkids and my great grandkids. (And they will wonder how we ever got along without the iPhone 104.9. Speaking of, the lady at the doctor's office today was marveling at how I could fit a whole DVD player in my purse. I'm not cool enough to have all the latest technology packaged into a contraption the size of a 3x5 card. . .I can just hear my grandkids asking me what that might be.) Anyway. If a cyber-stalker hunts me & my family down, you will know who to blame (Ed Driskill). That being said, I will hike up my big girl pants and put on my brave face. . . .
And in honor of my coming out, I've spruced the place up a bit. (Can't let the little sister show me up, you know.) So now that I've got my lipstick & heels on. . .here I come!
4 comments:
I like the new look but I need to know how to change the font for the title of posts, Kelly was no help at all!
Love your new style!! Raindrops and all!
I'm not a crazy-computer-stalker :) but I am glad you went public-I read your blog at the beginning, and kept meaning to email you but never got to it! So I am happy to see pics of your beautiful family again!!
-Kajsa Wilkins
I did miss far-flung friends checking in :) Thanks for stopping by Kajsa! I've been checking in on yours too! Cute kids!
Post a Comment