How 'bout these cuties?
Chillin' out after long hours of studying for the spelling bee. The itouch has some kind of pirate game, and Will is literally unbeatable. (Joe tries! A lot. But not nearly as much as Will. . .) So that is the closest we've gotten to any video games at this house so far. . .baby steps. . .

Whenever I start snapping, Sara has to strike a pose. A lot of thought goes in to each pose. And sometimes, when she is in a creative mood, she has lots of poses and needs a shot of each one. Tonite, there was only one:
Chillin' out after long hours of studying for the spelling bee. The itouch has some kind of pirate game, and Will is literally unbeatable. (Joe tries! A lot. But not nearly as much as Will. . .) So that is the closest we've gotten to any video games at this house so far. . .baby steps. . .
Whenever I start snapping, Sara has to strike a pose. A lot of thought goes in to each pose. And sometimes, when she is in a creative mood, she has lots of poses and needs a shot of each one. Tonite, there was only one:
And Ben's kisses. Love those. He's started insisting on kissing me right on my dimple, but I try to move just in time so that he smacks me on the lips instead. This of course makes him squeal, and I get many more kisses than I would otherwise :)

No comments:
Post a Comment