Monday, April 20, 2009

Summer Hatwear:

It has been in the 70s this week, which let's face it, is pretty decent for April on the Palouse. The kids have varying ideas for what is suitable to wear out in this warmer weather. . . .
I desperately need to buy Ben a hat for the summer that straps under his chin! He will not keep anything on his head. This was my latest attempt:

Not only does he constantly expose his blond head to the blistering sun, he's been eating dirt! Very organic dirt I suppose. . . .and full of minerals!


Will wanted to dress as a fireman today. I don't know why. . . . it looks awfully toasty to me!
(And he looks none too cheery about it either!)


And my favorite hat! Fleece with a pom-pom on top.
I let her wear it to the park yesterday, cause it was just too funny to take it away!
We'll all get used to this summertime thing again eventually!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: