Thursday, April 23, 2009

Tough Stuff


The other day Will got this monstrous scratch on his arm while climbing a tree. He insisted on a band-aid, so Grandpa Dave set him up with a hard-core, military-strength bandage. Joe took it off yesterday, but I think it will take a while to get all the residue off. . .
Will says to me this morning, "Do you think this looks like a cop car?"
"Well it sure does!" says I.
" . . . and see the red owie? That's the emergency lights!"
That's going to make a cool show-and-tell for school tomorrow!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Dave said...

I was wondering that evening if removing the bandaid would be more painfull then when he wounded himself! Tell him I have a medal to give him for being such a brave little guy.
Grandpa Dave

Paula said...

I think the owie and the bandaid was all worth the badge of armor on his arm - no medal needed :)