Monday, April 6, 2009

Spring always comes!

Will showed up at the back door this afternoon with his quiver and his bow and arrow.
"I'm going on a hunt." he announced. "I need you to pack me a bag of food."
"Ah yes." says I. Mmm, I think I might have some fruit snacks. . . so I throw those in a bag.
"Don't forget something healthy!" says he.
(Smile.) "Oh right!" says I, and I grab an apple.
Yeah, that didn't fit in the quiver.
"How 'bout some carrots." says my warrior.
So we trade the apple for carrots, he packs his sack and he's on his way. . . .

. . . .course he could've just stopped and asked Kayte. She was making mudpies, which are both healthy and delicious. . .

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Isn't is fabulous to see them playing outside. I let Eliot skip his nap today because he's been digging in a dirt pile for the past two hours and I can't bear to make him stop. Bring on SPRING!!!