Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Being a Dad


So my wife is a most excellent blogger and I usually leave such things to her, but she was gone and I found this in the fridge. It just made me really happy that I'm a Dad.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Paula said...

You should probably hire someone to clean your fridge since your wife doesn't do it!

Katie said...

Priceless. Everything about that post. Kids are the best! :) (And I'm pretty sure my fridge looks worse)

Paula said...

As a side note, it is possible, based on the last post, it wasn't a kid that put the horse there. I guess in that case, I would be happy to be a husband!
Joe

Jan said...

Joe, you're a good egg! We are so grateful that you married our Paula and we love your four adventurous children, scrapes and all!

The Meredith Family said...

I found an indian in my cupboard... Do you think it was looking for its horse?? He should have been looking in the fridge I guess!! LOL