Monday, April 13, 2009

First things first.

Before we could head out to the round of Easter celebrating and feasting, we had to start the morning off with Easter baskets! I finally found baskets for everyone (in coordinating colors, which you know I love!) They loved all the little $1 toys!

See, she is truly impressed!

Kayte got her first real Bible this year, because she now knows how to read! It is small and black and has her name inscribed on the front. She read Psalm 3 to us because that is the one she is learning at school. She is such a fantastic reader!

This was just a test-shot before we put Ben in the picture. I shouldn't have wasted it though! It turned out to be my favorite one!

Aren't they cute?
I think they have learned that the faster they get a smile on, the sooner it will all be over and they can be on their merry way ;)


2 comments:

kelly said...

They all smile the same! Sara is looking so grown-up!

Sarah said...

Those are great photos. What a good-looking family!!!!