Kelly and Ed left behind two of their kids this weekend while they ran to Wenatchee and back. We had a super-busy, packed Friday night planned before I realized that I had the Driskill kids, so it was a bit of a balancing act, which at one point included Joe taking five of the kids to a Lacrosse game by himself. But we pulled it all off and had a great time.
Unfortunately, and it really goes without saying, I didn't have a lot of time to catch it all on camera, but I did my best:

Lunchtime - everyone orders up something different of course!
Unfortunately, and it really goes without saying, I didn't have a lot of time to catch it all on camera, but I did my best:
Lunchtime - everyone orders up something different of course!
The most difficult part was trying to keep Jemma entertained while protecting her from Ben (he was a tad bit jealous of her - but she did take over his crib, steal my attention, and drink a bottle in front of him. . . .)
Mom and Dad picked up all the girls on Saturday so we took the boys bike-riding which was really fun. Jack had to wear a princess bike helmet and pads, and protested a little, "You really need to buy me my own helmet."
"Well," says I, "I'm not your mom, so. . ."
"You are!" says he.
Surprised that he forgot about his mom in 20 short hours, "I'm your mom?"
"No," says he. "My mom's name is Kelly." Right.
And then while I was pushing him around on Will's old bike, he hollers out, "Waaaiiiiittttt a minute! . . .I'm dettin' the 'ang of dis!"
He's such a cutie!

1 comment:
Wow, you had a house full! I love seeing the boys work on house projects like their daddies. I kept Eliot busy for about an hour the other day having him "fix" all of our "broken" doors. So cute.
Post a Comment