Sunday, April 19, 2009

Hey! Who's in my chair???

After spending an hour exploring the backyard again this morning, the kids ended up here, chatting and enjoying the spring sun. I had to go out and get a shot of this, and then I sat down and couldn't get up again for another hour.
I love these chairs!!!


Sisters!



Sara's got a lot to say!

I love Sundays cause we can just hang out all day, no work agendas!
At naptime, Joe and I headed outside with our magazines and sodas to sit in our lounge chairs and soak up some sun.
Says I to Joe, "Isn't this the greatest?"
"Well. . . .maybe not the greatest, but it is pretty great." says he. (He's a guy, so he doesn't use exclamation points when he speaks like I do!)
"Well. . . sure. . . .we could be lounging in chairs on the beaches in Hawaii. . . .what we really need is some ocean sounds and we'd be set!" says I.
So Joe whips out his iTouch, downloads "Sounds of Nature", chooses Ocean waves, no thanks on the seagulls and foghorns, plugs it in to the sounddock, we close our eyes, and voila, suddenly we are soaking up the sun in Hawaii!
Isn't technology wonderful?
And did I mention that I love these chairs?
Posted by Picasa

No comments: