I don't know much about the history of this day, but it is a fun holiday and I do love green (especially in the Springtime!)
And the kids were absolutely thrilled to indulge in another holiday, especially one that includes pinching! (They needed some convincing that this was an appropriate tradition. . .but then game was on!)

I nearly forgot about this big day altogether, but caught a wiff of it on Facebook, so I pulled out some green clothes for everyone (Will only has one green one, and of course, that had to be dug out of the laundry basket. . .ah well!)
And the kids were absolutely thrilled to indulge in another holiday, especially one that includes pinching! (They needed some convincing that this was an appropriate tradition. . .but then game was on!)
I nearly forgot about this big day altogether, but caught a wiff of it on Facebook, so I pulled out some green clothes for everyone (Will only has one green one, and of course, that had to be dug out of the laundry basket. . .ah well!)

2 comments:
Great photos and that little Ben is just a cute patootie!
I like the second picture!
Post a Comment