Sunday, March 29, 2009

Sunday Breakfast.

Well, I missed my mom & dad as they had spent the last 10 days driving across the country in their new Jeep, so I invited my family and I over for breakfast last Sunday.
That's the great thing about mom & dad's place, you can always invite yourself inside and they never leave you standing there in the rain! :)

Will helped make the French Toast.


Sara sorted Dad's silver from his copper for his Wine Fund.


Ben showed off his new skills for his Grandma.


And the girls love a good rainstorm, so they got their boots and umbrellas (never mind the coats) and headed out. At one point it got a bit windy and literally began to lift little Sara's umbrella, pulling her off the ground. Both hollered till help arrived, and when they were safely inside, Kayte said with worry, "If Sara blew away, I wouldn't have a sister anymore."
So true.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: