I am sure a lucky mom - I asked Kayte on a date and she said Yes! We headed to Spokane to attend the twin's birthday party, and I had some shopping to take care of. I was so glad she wanted to come with me - she is fantastic company!

When on earth did her legs get so long?
When on earth did her legs get so long?
We were at River Park Square and Kayte insisted that we hit the "Magic Stairs" which led us to the food court (who knew?) where we sniffed out some pizza. So we shared a slice. And, as Kayte said, "If we'd never taken those Stairs, we never would have found that pizza!"
So true!
It was the perfect shopping trip to take her on, because I didn't actually have that much to do, so we just wandered wherever we fancied.
We did get a little lost on our way to Jessa's for the party. But we were way ahead of schedule anyway. . . Kayte was happy to see the twins and eat treats!
We picked up a cheeseburger on the way home and then she conked out like this until we were about a block from the house.
Shopping is hard work!
I am looking forward to a whole lifetime of shopping trips with my girls. Kayte was thrilled to get some time alone and wondered, "Is this what you get to do on girls' night?" She can't wait to get to come along for those!

1 comment:
How precious! Maybe she will go shopping with me one fine day, I can't wait!
Post a Comment