Ben is always on the lookout for trouble. Sometimes I just sit down and watch it happen.

I couldn't figure out how the fan in Ben's room was always getting unplugged. Turns out Ben has been crawling under his crib and yanking at the cord. You can see the (exposed) outlet, and Ben's precious pile of socks starting to accumulate again. He always pushes the crib from the wall so he can watch them fall down behind there.
I couldn't figure out how the fan in Ben's room was always getting unplugged. Turns out Ben has been crawling under his crib and yanking at the cord. You can see the (exposed) outlet, and Ben's precious pile of socks starting to accumulate again. He always pushes the crib from the wall so he can watch them fall down behind there.
Then he wanders over and pulls out the bottom drawer and takes all his pants out one by one and tosses them about.
(Notice I don't bother folding them anyway. . . my poor mom!)

No comments:
Post a Comment