Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Will's 8th Grade History Trip

Next stop. Montana.
I got to chaperone Will's history trip. You guys, this trip is legendary. It's been a tradition at Logos since my brother was in 8th grade back in '87. And Carla is so well-organized this thing runs like clockwork. I had the best time with Will and all his crazy friends.



Coeur d'Alene. The history is really interesting here, in a place I've known all my life.



Cataldo Mission, beautiful. 

Every day was beautiful. But SO COLD!!


Panning for gold. I am no good at this.



The silver mine is one of my favorite stops.




Hiking the M in Missoula.






Next day, the smokejumpers. SO COOL!! 







The annual snowball fight on Lolo Pass.

One of us was cold. 








This bowling rink in Kamiah is just straight out of the books. Old school.












The Dworshak Dam






Longest most funnest field trip ever.


No comments: