You guys, I was beyond excited for Christmas Eve Eve! Stephen and Susan and kids were coming up, and they were going to stay with us! When we were kids and my parents had a boarding house, I remember having all of my mom's family stay one year for Christmas and she put little crafty hoops on each door with the family name and each family had their own room. It's kind of how I dream filling up my own house at Christmas. We cleared out Will's room of all things boy and I got a lot of Christmas-y wintery bedding from mom and a little tree and wreath and we made it all cozy. I love having guests for Christmas!
They arrived early in the afternoon so we had a lot of time to catch up. Mom and Dad came by with all the gifts for the kids for Christmas Eve Eve. This year, we decided to do it at my house, to cut down on all the crazy at mom and dad's. And it made sense since Stephen and Susan were already here.
This is pretty much what I dreamed about when I was creating this kitchen, this very scene.
Really fun beautiful girls.
Matching PJ time!
Reading Isaiah.
Presents!!!
Each kid had a whole bagful.
These guys were cracking me up. They got to go first cause they are the youngest, and now they are ever so patiently waiting to be excused to go play with their toys!
CUTEST
Garfield's Christmas, of course.
The boys so busy at play.
























No comments:
Post a Comment