Port Angeles has become an oasis from our crazy lives. There's no wifi and no schedules. We go to bed early and get up late and we eat a lot of food and drink our wine early. We take endless walks and enjoy all the local wildlife and those views!
Our kids lead crazzzzy lives and this is our time out.
Waiting for the ferry. We could not have been there at a better time. It was a gorgeous night.
I make him do this all the time. Even with strangers. I just cannot believe that he is SO TALL!
Busy busy projects. They always do fortified castles and then have a rock bombing war to destroy each other. What can ya do?
Gorgeous.
Digging up crawdads and such.
Will had to squeeze in some basketball practice. It took us awhile, but we found a hoop!
Hikes with friends.
So cozy.
We've been coming here since Will was a teeny baby.
Crowded table.
I really cherish the one on one time that I get with my kids at this place. I honestly think that over the years, just being here with these kids has set our relationship on a good course. I don't know how to explain it really, but in the busy-ness of life, it is easy to stop listening and just run all the time. Here, I get a chance to reset.
Headed home on the ferry
Gorgeous storm.





































































No comments:
Post a Comment