Friday, October 31, 2014

Apple-picking!!

So we weren't sure if we were going to have time to squeeze this in this year, mais oui, we did!  It was too late in the year for cider making, but that was ok with us.  Mostly we like to run around and climb trees, and I spend the entire time taking fall pics.  Cause it's beautiful, and I have a problem.
Such lovely subjects!




Such a dutiful little mama!!





So I was running around taking pictures and realized that I hadn't gotten any of Will yet.  Couldn't find him!  Turns out he'd fallen asleep in the car and we'd left him there by accident.  Haha, I'm telling you, I am not lying about these kids.  They are crazy-busy!  :)

Found him and he obliged me with this.
So I just kept bugging him :)













What a beautiful afternoon!  And then we headed back to the Casebolt home for some chili and cinnamon rolls and ate outside on their new deck!!  It was so fall-lovely!!  We've been so fortunate with the fall weather again this year.  I'm loving it!!

No comments: