So, it might just take me forever to post all our vacation pics, so I'm gonna do it hodge-podge, cause really, that's ok.
But to kick off the summer pics, I do have to start with this little spread:
I stared at it for a while trying to remember when I took it. Cause that's how long ago it was. This was from a little celebratory picnic we took with some friends from school almost as soon as the last bell rang. Kelly whipped up this yummy meal, complete with wine! Which we were sipping when we caught one of the parents from another group start lecturing a couple of our kids on the evils of sword-fighting (which they were happily doing only amongst themselves). As the man towered above the startled children, wagging his finger, he accused them of being bullies and aggressive and unprovoked. Hmm.....
I think he wandered into Idaho by mistake. We don't do irony here.
No comments:
Post a Comment