Kayte begged us to get back down to Tillamook this year! (I think she kinda forgot it was a windy 3-hour round trip.) It is long, but the road is beautiful, and the ice cream? Forget about it. Dee.lish.
Touring the factory, and then we went through the cheese-sampling line, like 3 times. I loved the jalapeno. Kids liked mostly the cheddar. That they eat every.day. Will was our most adventurous taste-tester, Sara a close second.
Mini-cones, and yet, still lots of dripping!
Pretty pretty girls!
Sara's ice cream lipstick.
On the way home, we pulled off to show the kids the cliff of death. (The one that shaved 2 decades off of Dave's life. At least no one actually died.) We made them stay behind the nanny-gate. But, it still makes me a bit nervous! Such a gorgeous view though!
Another bit of the cliff I missed the first time. I'm literally standing on the edge.
Pics of my kids walking away. Again. Someday, that's gonna make me cry.
Ben tries out a variety of what he calls "cute" faces. None of them include smiling, which I told him was kinda a neccesity. He humors me every once and a while.
No comments:
Post a Comment