Thursday, August 1, 2013

The 4th of July...a couple o' days late! :)

I cannot believe that I forgot to post the 4th!  It's a good thing I had my camera with me that day, cause after all this time I might've actually forgot what we did that day.  I do clearly remember trying to get a good family pic and failing miserably, again.  Seriously, it's like the kids are allergic to the whole concept.  And yet, I fight on.
Celebrating liberty with a ride on the boat!

Keeping watch.

See?  Now, everyone smile at.the.same.time.

Went to mom's for her big 4th of Joy July party!  Super-fun and festive!


Dad praying over a lot.of.kids.

Super-cute!

Legal fireworks!





We shot some more off at our house and then bolted to Pullman where we were just slightly late for the big show.  It was beautiful and loud and perfect.  Such a fantastic summer day!


No comments: