Merry Christmas to all!
Joe and I had the good fortune to crash our modem and we were thrown off the world wide web for nearly a whole week! I was kind of loving the vacation from all the shiny objects out there, even if it forced us to do crazy things like drive to the theater to find out what time the movie was playing, or stepping outside to see if it was raining. But we had a Christmas absent of facebook and blogs and emails, and it couldn't have come at a better time.
Anyway, we've spent the last hour on our separate laptops trying to catch up a bit with all the world happenings, and happy to say the world kept turning without us.
So there it is. My excuse for falling behind. And I can't say I'm even worried about it. That's what freedom feels like.
No comments:
Post a Comment