It's possible you've been introduced to the Casebolt family Christmas schedule, but maybe not. We like to start a day early and do everything at least twice. It's a big holiday, so why not spread it out over 3 whole days?
Christmas Eve Eve at my parents'. Really awesome food. Lots of cousins. Missing this year, our Sawyer branch who were down and out with the flu-bug :( Fortunately they were all bright-eyed by morning, and fortunately, we celebrate over multiple days.
A touch of champagne for the littles. In the smallest wine glasses ever. Ben love love loves the stuff :)
After dinner, Gpa reads the Christmas Story and I'm assuming these reverent little fellas are bowed in prayer:
Then we like to do Gma and Gpa presents to the kids that night, when it is exciting to break in early.
Then the kids all cuddle up for Garfield's Christmas (a Sawyer fam fav) and the adults play some bingo. This year, powerball was on the table. I haven't heard yet if we've won the 125 million dollar prize, but I have my wish list ready :)
So festive, and as I'm typing, already so far away. . .can't wait till next year!
No comments:
Post a Comment