Thursday, December 8, 2011

O Christmas Tree

Our weekends have been full, so finally, on Tuesday night we set out in the dark to find ourselves a Christmas tree. We ended up at the Swift Family lot in the Rosauers parking lot, and the trees were all amazing! It took us no time at all to find "the perfect tree", and the guy selling them was so friendly too! So if you have yet to pick one up, I definitely suggest you go there.
We set it all up, with a side of champagne, and then woke the kids up to come see and to give them their ornaments for the year. I think Ben was the only one who actually remembered getting up that night. . .everyone else was pretty fuzzy about it the next morning :)
Tired. kids.





I think this is my favorite tree ever!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: