. . .not exactly. It was long past time to separate the boys in the house from the girls. Thus the massive explosion in my living room/dining room/laundry room. Joe and I spent a full eight hours moving furniture and purging junk and cleaning closets and vacuuming baseboards. We finally had the furniture in place by 9:30 so the kids could go to bed. . .and then it was another 3 hours spent in the living room getting that in order. It occured to us that the kids spend so much time with school and extra-curricular activities, that they didn't need tubs and tubs of toys. So we scaled it down to the very favorites. This will also mean a lot less time cleaning their rooms, which I think we can all appreciate!
I'll post the shiny new rooms as soon as I get some pictures on the walls :)

1 comment:
Oh dear! This picture makes me antsy to go purge, clean, and rearrange furniture! My true favorite hobby:) I'm excited for the after pics!
Post a Comment