Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Oh wait! Did I say summer was over?

We managed to score another 90 degree day this month, and amazingly, it landed on a Saturday! I'd been watching the forecast all week, just waiting for a thunderstorm to appear over the perfect sun, but it never came! So Saturday morning we packed up our little boat and headed for Lake Chotcolet, or something. (I actually can't even begin to remember how it is spelled and I'm simply too lazy to google.) Hayburn State Park. It was the perfect place for the day. We were almost completely alone on the water, and it was still and glassy. Just the way we like it!
And I believe it is safe to say, that's it for the year!




Cherub sleeps. He was pretty much out by the time we made it on the boat. He'll come with us next summer. . .

Posted by Picasa

No comments: