"...Thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever." Psalm 23:5-6
Saturday, September 17, 2011
First fire of the season. . .
A mulled cider candle, a can of cold caffeine, a used paperback, and a super-cute boy to wrap up the day with. . .and yes, in my mind, he's still the 22 year old I fell in love with :)
can I just say that I love that your previous post was about boating and this is about your first fire, the weather around here changes just like that...I love it!
2 comments:
can I just say that I love that your previous post was about boating and this is about your first fire, the weather around here changes just like that...I love it!
Yep! I love it too. There is no place I'd rather be. . .and how cool is that?
Post a Comment