Thursday, September 15, 2011

Life, it's a moving target :)

Kayte finished up her Latin homework and is chatting with a friend in her very own bedroom while listening to Shania Twain on her princess radio.

Will was fretting since he didn't have a friend to play with (like Kayte) so I told him to go play playmobile with his very own brother. They hurried off in cahoots to their room and Will is asking Ben, "do you want to start my bed on fire, or yours?"

If you are missing Sara, she is tripping around on her tiptoes in the local studio with other teeny ballerinas. . .

2 comments:

Carissalayla said...

let so some pics of the new bedrooms!

I admire you for changing things around, I like to pretend that I like things different but I actually love them the same...case in point, I rearranged many of our large pictures a few weeks ago and this very morning moved them all back to their original spots!

Paula said...

Hey Carissa, thanks!
I'm actually completely the opposite. I don't like change of any kind. But sometimes when I try it, I like the results so much I can't stop looking at them :)