I don't think my previous blogpost properly expressed my enthusiasm for the impending birth of my new niece or nephew: and there is only one in there - I made sure!
When we were little, Kelly would actually search out the baby section of a department store and browse (for fun!). Babies always naturally loved her - I think the first time she babysat was age 5 (yes, the mom was in the house the whole time - but Kelly was there for the sole purpose of caring for the baby!) She's was always a babydoll girl (well. . .you all know Ava!) Kelly is just a natural mother, and I'm just so thrilled that she gets another round at it!
(And we all know that I'm just as thrilled to get another newborn - I feel like she is just giving me a gift :)
K - I'm still in for those sleepless nights too! You've got it in writing now :)
YAY!
4 comments:
I should print this out so you can't change your mind!
That's great! Congrats, I guess, to both of you:)
See, Katie's got the right idea :)
I love waking up with newborns, the first few days in the hospital getting to know my babies was some of the best moments of my life even recovering from a c-section! The view of cherry blossom's and Central park holding my Carter, makes me tear up thinking about it and when we had T we decided not to find out and we were shocked that we got our Theo his name means "gift from God" and man oh man is he ever a gift! okay so maybe I got a little emotional with my post but babies do that to you!
Post a Comment