I can't believe it's March!!! And not just March, but March fourth already!!!
I've been very busy with some spring-cleaning and general junk-purging and then all of a sudden Joe and I decided to go ahead and put our house on the market and try to get set to build this summer and that threw me into a whole new kind of spring-cleaning which includes painting (blech!) and trips to Home Depot for cabinet hardware and tile to spruce up our look a bit! On the side, I'm trying to keep up with laundry and cleaning and homework and dinners, and I'm very serious about squeezing in as many workouts as possible! But I wouldn't dare complain because then I'm sure we'd get hit with the plague and then all my plans would be out the window anyway! So I'm just mentioning it here, so it is clear why I've been AWOL this past week! (The one thing I do love to complain about - even at risk of the plague - is that awful painting. . .I just don't like it!!! But I've done a bit lately and I have to say if I didn't hate it so much, it would almost be worth the trouble! Thankfully we have a resident painter on staff - he's just out-of-town this week!)
Anywho. Keep your eyes out for my house-selling blogspot (because yes, crazy of all crazies, we are selling it ourselves) and please send any prospective buyers our way! I remain optimistic because Joe and I adore this house and our beautiful yard, and we would be hard-pressed to believe that anyone could find anything wrong with it!
But that's just our humble opinion :)
No comments:
Post a Comment