Thursday, March 4, 2010

I sold my soul for some salmon. . .


Under all that divine citrus is a very petite salmon fillet. I have to say, and I'm not just bragging here, it's just the facts: it turned out to be quite tasty!
Problem is, I got this outlaw fish at Costco, not at the nearby river. Some might say that there just hasn't been enough opportunity for fishing. . .others would say their luck is just a bit low. But Costco was having a sale on salmon and I just had to have some (even though this family has very strict regulations on purchasing fish!)
Kayte came home and says to me, "Did Dad go fishing?"
"Nope," says I, seeing very well where this was going. . .
"Why does it smell like fish in here?" says she.
"Because I'm making fish for dinner."
"Hmpfh." she says indignantly.
Yep, she's definitely on her dad's side on this one. . .
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Dave said...

I am going to have to start a boycott of this blog!!!!!!

Lauren said...

Ooooo, I love salmon (store-bought or not)!