Monday, February 8, 2010

Worn out!


Kayte called in sick Friday afternoon. . .she had a stomach bug the weekend before that lasted, oh, maybe 20 minutes total, so I didn't expect her to be sick again so quickly. But her grandma brought her home around 2 and I set her up with pillows on the couch where she promptly lost consciousness. I locked the other kids in the bedroom with a movie so as not to disturb her, and she slept for 2 hours before I finally got her up! It always surprises me how she can get worn down so completely, until I look at her schedule, which is cram-packed all of the time! She is a strong little 7 year old, that is for sure!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Carissalayla said...

Carter gets out of school early every Wednesday afternoon and Jeremy has class until 9:15 so I always put the kids to bed early that night, it's my mid week catch up on rest day! (6pm bedtime, I am so not kidding and 9 times out of 10 both kids are asleep by 6:15 and don't wake until after 7am, these kids are pooped!)