All packed and ready to go. . .3 days early!

I love this age when the kids start getting all crazy with their vocabulary and such. . .
We are headed over to Montana, taking advantage of the three (four) day weekend, to visit some of Joe's family and we've booked a really fantastic hotel (that has a 90-foot slide - how cool is that?) The kids are really psyched about it and they don't even know about the slide yet (why get them giddy when they are already going crazy?) But Sara is always calling the hotel 'the whole wide world'. I don't know where she got it, but I definitely encourage it. We (her and I) were listening to the radio the other day and some girl is singing about giving some guy her whole world, and Sara pipes up, "LISTEN! She is at the whole wide world!!! That's just like us!!! We're going there too!"
Later on, in this same conversation (we've been spending a lot of time shuffling the other kids around town so we have lots of time to chat. . .) she says to me, "Mom, are we having pizza for dinner?"
"Nope." says I.
"What kind of pizza?" says she.
"Sara, we are not having pizza for dinner!" says I.
"What kind?" says she (and I mean totally innocently!)
"Sara! NO pizza! We are not having pizza! None!" says I, a bit louder.
"What kind Mama?"
"NOO, No pizza!" says I, kinda a little bit irritated at this point.
"MOM! What kind of pizza are we having????" says she.
Um. . . .Pepperoni? . . .I give up already!!!
Sara has two babies, one named James (yes, she's a girl!) and the other is named Heaven.
And my all-time favorite:
She was clearing the table the other day, and she lifted her plate way up high over her head and flew into the kitchen yelling,
"INNN-coming!"
I love this age when the kids start getting all crazy with their vocabulary and such. . .
We are headed over to Montana, taking advantage of the three (four) day weekend, to visit some of Joe's family and we've booked a really fantastic hotel (that has a 90-foot slide - how cool is that?) The kids are really psyched about it and they don't even know about the slide yet (why get them giddy when they are already going crazy?) But Sara is always calling the hotel 'the whole wide world'. I don't know where she got it, but I definitely encourage it. We (her and I) were listening to the radio the other day and some girl is singing about giving some guy her whole world, and Sara pipes up, "LISTEN! She is at the whole wide world!!! That's just like us!!! We're going there too!"
Later on, in this same conversation (we've been spending a lot of time shuffling the other kids around town so we have lots of time to chat. . .) she says to me, "Mom, are we having pizza for dinner?"
"Nope." says I.
"What kind of pizza?" says she.
"Sara, we are not having pizza for dinner!" says I.
"What kind?" says she (and I mean totally innocently!)
"Sara! NO pizza! We are not having pizza! None!" says I, a bit louder.
"What kind Mama?"
"NOO, No pizza!" says I, kinda a little bit irritated at this point.
"MOM! What kind of pizza are we having????" says she.
Um. . . .Pepperoni? . . .I give up already!!!
Sara has two babies, one named James (yes, she's a girl!) and the other is named Heaven.
And my all-time favorite:
She was clearing the table the other day, and she lifted her plate way up high over her head and flew into the kitchen yelling,
"INNN-coming!"

2 comments:
I like Sara's taste with boy names for girls, she is very chic!
Sara, you are at that laugh out loud age! What a hoot! Sounds like "who's on first"!
Post a Comment