Saturday, January 9, 2010

Time to Play!

Usually, in order to make time to play with my irresistably cute kids, I have to ignore the unmade beds and the mountain of laundry. . .but this week, due to my super-hyper scheduling technique, I found myself with nothing left to do but play with my kids!
I mean, it's truly a miracle!

Ben and I played trains! He now understands that a car or train really ought to be facing forward when moving. . .to move forward with your backend is just silly! (Isn't he smart?)
He is also mastering a fantastic bedside manner. He'll wallop one of the kids with a block, a sword, or a big stick - and when they let out a squeal, he will absolutely be the first one on the scene to comfort with a woo-ing sound and a soft pat or rub on the arm. (He will make a fantastic doctor someday :)


Sweet Sara! The third kid! I sat down to color with her and she kept begging me for more! She got her very own set of coloring crayons in a pink box with her name on it for Christmas - her coloring is getting very good!
I'm getting to like this kind of busy!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Breaking out the Christmas toys has been so much fun! Last Tuesday we went well into lunchtime because none of had gotten least bit hungry--how can you when you're building marble races?