Thursday, January 14, 2010

Swimsuit shopping is Fun. . .

. . . .when you are 3 and have yet to hit 30 lbs!

Swimsuit shopping in January may seem a little premature to some of you. . .but some of you know that if you actually wait till spring (or heaven forbid, summer!) your options will consist of an "I Love Glitter" suit in neon colors, or a crocheted string bikini in nude tones (I kid you not!) Four triangles and two strings does not a 4T swimsuit make! Last year, in desperation, I went to Land's End to buy Kayte's suit and spent more than I do on my own!
So anyway. . .when I found this classy number in navy with ruffles and polkadots at ON, I snapped it up and didn't even flinch when I paid full price (which also happens to be a bit of a no-no)! Totally worth it!
. . .wish they had one in my size. . .
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Carissalayla said...

adorable! and I couldn't agree more with what in the world are swimsuit makers thinking w/ these very inappropriate suits for young girls, not for my daughter or for me either.

Lauren said...

I love navy blue and polka dots--they should make those for grown-ups!

Jan said...

What an adorable suit on an even more adorable girl!