Saturday, January 9, 2010

2010

No, I have not resolved to blog less.
The schedule here has ramped up with the kids back in school and lately I have been in overdrive on my schedule trying to get everything done. My focus on workouts this week have been actually very productive for me as I try to carve out more time in my day! (Cause you know I can't give up my down-time!) But homework is getting done earlier, violin practice is more consistent, dinner is on the table on time, and the laundry basket is as empty as it is probably ever going to be! In the last couple of days, I've squeezed in trips to Costco and Home Depot, did my 2 week shopping trip, lost those 5 holiday pounds, and baked cookies and rice krispie squares! I've been loving this new level of productivity and sincerely hope that it isn't just the curse of a New Year. (Kelly says the gym is overcrowded with such-minded enthusiasts!)
But I'll ride this wave out for awhile and try to check in more often!
Hope you are enjoying the New Year!

1 comment:

Jan said...

I say "good girl, keep it up"!!!!