Today I did a little weigh-in. . .Sara was feeling a little more skeletal than even usual and I popped her on the scale:
24.4 lbs!
(Ben weighed in at 27.4!)
Ever since Sara was about 2ish, the doctors have been worried about Sara's weight. Frankly, I think it is a bit silly. She seems to eat as much as the other kids, it's just that it takes her longer cause she can't sit still long enough to eat - this girl is ENERGETIC!
Besides, 'skin and bones' kind of runs on both sides of the family. And she is growing up at least!
Anyway, I was giving her a little talk about finishing her food at lunch today and I said, "Sara, you must finish your food or you will never grow up. You will stay little for ever and ever!"
And Kayte pipes up, "Yah! . . .And then no one will want to marry you!"

1 comment:
I litterally laughed out loud at Kayte's comment...I loved it...very cute! Taylor doesn't like to sit still to eat either. I find myself following her around trying to get her to take one more bite, which she will take, if I follow her with it. Taylor's 5mos younger, but she weighed 28.2 the other day and can still fit into a 2T. Our doctor isn't concerned because she is consistent and very healthy :)
Post a Comment