Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas Dinner. . .

Well. . .I finally got around to cooking the Christmas Ham (last night, Dec. 29th - did I mention we've been busy?) It was definitely worth the wait (if I do say so myself!) and it is so much more fun now that the kids are older and actually appreciate good food! (I distinctly remember having to force-feed the kids the first Christmas Ham I made. . .oh. . .maybe three years ago! Not a terribly festive evening that was!) But now they ooo and ahh and gobble it up! It is Will's all-time favorite meal and Joe loves it a lot too!

My spankin' new Christmas chargers & napkin rings, our wedding china, and wedding crystal!


I only have five sets of china. . .so Ben (thankfully!) went without. . .I suppose we'll have to pony up and get a new set next year!
(I'd like to pretend that I'm very cool about the kids using my china and crystal, but I gasp a little (a lot!) every time they slosh a glass towards their mouth! But, in my defense, I do use it anyway!)


After all that great food, Joe graciously responded to a challenge by the children and lifted them above his head!


What a Merry Christmas finale!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

kelly said...

I like the sippy cup by the china--nice touch.