It's funny. We have so many Christmas traditions on both sides of the family that I really don't have to plan my calendar, it is already planned out years in advance. I can tell you exactly what I will be doing say. . .six years from today! It is absolutely jam-packed full of family, fun, friends, birthdays, food, lights, movies, and games. We pretty much party and sleep around here in December. . .does it get any better than this?
Well, this weekend was our Christmas party in CDA. My grandparents have produced a family that includes around 85 individuals (going on 87, I believe), so of course we've outgrown any house, and we've moved our celebration to the Grange Hall on Mica Flats, just minutes from my grandpa's mountain. Breakfast kicks off the festivities, and then there is kids projects (Thanks to Terra for the paintable ornaments!), naps, card games, then we round up for a good game of Greedy, and finish it with a lasagna dinner! I love my cousins and I have so many memories of so many Christmases together, and we are fortunate to get to hang together at least once a year!
I didn't take the time to get a whole lot of pictures, but here's just a taste of our big day:
No comments:
Post a Comment