Sunday, December 13, 2009

Run, Run, as Fast as You Can. . . .

Kayte had her first first-grade assembly play on Friday and it was absolutely incredible (I'm not just saying that!) I went to the dress rehearsal on Thursday so I could tape it, and I'm so glad I did, because two times just wasn't enough!
It was positively providential that I came across this little dress last week (it was mine when I was in kindergarten and I loved it!), it was perfect for Kayte's role as the 'little girl'!

This was Joshua, who played her little brother in the play. He actually reminds me a little bit of Joe when he was young :)

It was a gingerbread musical!




Ava was a 'narrator' - I especially loved watching her sing "Don't open the oven, Don't open the oven." So cute!

Kayte - that was excellent!!! You have such a gift for performing and we are so proud of you!

No comments: