Alright, I admit. . .I'm a little behind. But I've been really super-busy, and then I got a cold, which I was absolutely determined to sleep off. . .which actually worked! So anyhoo. . .let's get back to it!
Here are some odds and ends from last week. I have to say, I'm loving having the kids home for a bit! Kayte and Sara, and Will and Ben are being great little buds! I love it that they are close enough in age to still appreciate some playtime together!

Will pretty much follows Ben around helping him out with whatever he needs. He calls him "little Squirt" which I think is absolutely adorable! Ben is catching up on his vocab, which now includes my new favorite little phrase: "Oh NO! Nook!" You have to be there, but it is really super-cute, take my word for it!
Here are some odds and ends from last week. I have to say, I'm loving having the kids home for a bit! Kayte and Sara, and Will and Ben are being great little buds! I love it that they are close enough in age to still appreciate some playtime together!
Will pretty much follows Ben around helping him out with whatever he needs. He calls him "little Squirt" which I think is absolutely adorable! Ben is catching up on his vocab, which now includes my new favorite little phrase: "Oh NO! Nook!" You have to be there, but it is really super-cute, take my word for it!

No comments:
Post a Comment