I know that our trick-or-treating days are numbered, but there is still plenty of fun left to be had! We started, of course, with the Fall Carnival, and friends and cousins!
Bride!
Such a cute mama!
This is Ben's personally designed costume, 2014. I don't know when this idea is going to take off, but I think it's super-awesome...he did it all himself, and it always includes a cross, taped to his forehead. Love it!
Dad's mask, 2014. You can definitely detect the anxiety in Sara's eyes....
These guys thought they'd try for the group costume contest, haha!
Later that week, we did some carving at the Casebolts...
Kayte did hers all by herself! Winner!
Kayte's final product...pretty nice!
We let Kayte and Will go trick-or-treating with friends this year. Like all alone, without any adults! I feel pretty proud of myself for letting that happen and not freaking out, for the most part. Haha.
Sara and Ben are old pros by now, and we made out pretty good! It's December, and we're not out yet!!
No comments:
Post a Comment