So we decided last minute to make a vacation out of our annual trip to Spokane for the Nutcracker! We hitched a ride with Kelly and totally hijacked her hotel room. We shopped, we ate a ton of food, we swam in the hotel pool, we stayed up late watching a Christmas movie, and we took more than our share of waffles at the hotel buffet. We spent hours getting pretty. Then, we shopped some more, met up with more family at Twigs for lunch, and finally finally, the main event! I don't have to mention again how much I love the Nutcracker. The music, the costumes, the athleticism. Blows me away, every.time.
And I love spending the whole weekend with my favorite girls. They are just the lights in my very full life. Such a good time!
My mom is a pro at this event. She always has champagne and cupcakes waiting for us at intermission so we have time to people-watch and take more pictures...
We missed our cousin, Madison, very much!! She has the lead role in her church Christmas play, and she had a huge rehearsal this day....we will have to recreate the fun for her somehow at home!
This year, the Nutcracker Princess came out for photos...so awesome!!
I came home to a tidy house (and a garbage can full of Gatorade bottles and candy wrappers :)....the boys had a little fun of their own, haha!
No comments:
Post a Comment