Monday, December 10, 2012

The Nutcracker!

We headed up to the Nutcracker at the Fox again this year....so relieved the Symphony had resolved it's strike, cause my favorite thing is almost always the music...it's so beautiful!
Like my lovely ladies:
You cannot beat sisters.


I.love.these.girls.

It was Jemma's first year.  I don't know if she knew what we were up to, but she knew we were gonna have some girl fun.
We met some of my cousins up there, but all my pics from there were a mess...I'll have to steal some!

I can't look at this picture without seeing these girls as gorgeous teens!  They are growing so fast!

Sara's starting to fade again...the croup fever was back and bothered her for most of the afternoon.  I finally talked her into an adult ibuprofen, and then she perked right up!  We lost Brooklyn to the croup by the end of the day too....ah well, better than the flu, says I!
At intermission, mom picked up some champagne and the best-ever cake pops.  One of my favorite things from the evening, of course...

Dinner at the Olive Garden.  They always treat us well there :)

My sick baby girl...what a big day!

No comments: