Saturday, December 29, 2012

And, drumroll please....Christmas Day!

We started out the morning with a treasure hunt for the new Wii  :)

Kayte's hanging in there.  By a thread.



Sara, explaining the gift she bought for Ben... he's impressed.

No Christmas would be complete without fishing gear!

See, in the background!  The new canvas-wrapped photo that Joe bought for me.  It's the kids at the ocean, and I absolutely love it!  Have I mentioned how much I love photos on canvas???  And the pic changes color during the day according to the shadows around it.  And the sun always glows so brightly.  So. cool.  Plus, it's got my kids in it.  :)

Will's fanciest fishing reel.  For catching steelhead!

Then we went back to the Casebolt's for even more presents and Ann's famous cinnamon rolls...

Sara sat staring at this box all morning.  She didn't want me to open it, cause she was afraid I'd lose the pieces.  She just imagined what she might do with it!

The kids each have a Santa's bag with their presents in it...


...American Girl!

After breakfast, we headed back to our house.
Which looked like this:

A mess we more or less ignored, so that we could do this:

And then we all took really long Christmas naps and then headed back for Christmas dinner!
Leg of Lamb and Mac.  Yum!


Where we promptly lost Sara to the fever.  Snuggled in with Rapunzel....
Such a very Merry Christmas!


No comments: